The East Africa Sustainable Tourism Report is a publication by Sustainable Travel and Tourism Agenda that gives insight in sustainability best practices, trends and innovations in sustainable tourism in the region. The articles in the publication are contributed by green tourism organizations, institutions, and individual professionals.
The report is a quarterly publication and is distributed in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda. The publication retails for KSh. 450, Tz.6, 300, UG.10, 000 and RWF.2, 600.
Issue No.5 of the East Africa Sustainable Tourism Report is now available!!!!!!!!!
- The next big agenda for tourism are the SDGs – Is tourism ready?
- First Fair Trade Tourism certified properties in Tanzania through Fair Trade Trade Tourism partnership
- Sustainability stewards. Walking the sustainability path-The case of Volcanoes Safaris
- Red Rocks Tourism- Rwanda
- Community Based Ecotourism in Kenya’s Marine Protected Areas- The Watamu perspective
And so many more………………
Order your issue now!!!!!!
Publication can also be obtained by calling +254705283658 / 718127557 or visiting your nearest selected supermarket