Are you a tour operator or hotel owner from Uganda or the neighbouring countries? Are you interested in a workshop that seeks for sustainability training?
Take part in our training programme on sustainability and quality standards and learn everything you need to know about integrating sustainability in your daily business routine. Through individual tasks and group exercises you will learn how to combine theory and practice
What to expect:
- Learn about the fundamentals of sustainable tourism.
- Set up structures for integrating sustainability into your organizational culture.
- Learn how to involve your colleagues and employees in a sustainability process.
- Get to know practical methods and tools to measure your sustainability performance.
- Learn how to identify your stakeholders and how to build a balanced stakeholder dialogue.
- Get easy-to use and helpful tools to evaluate your sustainability efforts and to priorities fields of action.
- Get online support for your sustainability management.
Get involved and join the training programme now!
How to get involved
Our training programme will start in November 2019 in Kampala. The exact dates will be announced soon. The programme is free of charge. The workshops will be held in group format, each separately for tour operators and hotels. Contact us and register now!
For tour operators: Gloria Tumwesigye; firstname.lastname@example.org; +256 (0) 414 542 599
For hotels: Jean Byamugisha; email@example.com; +256 (0) 414 345 601